The adventure starts tomorrow

less than 24 days before my adventure starts and I have mixed feelings: excited for the new experience and worried at the same time. Every time I go out with the bike, even for a short ride, the thought that I cannot make it is always there. However, on this occasion, it is not just the fear of physical exhaustion, but thinking about where to find food, water and if I will be able to rest properly while camping outdoors.
I will share my journey with two friends, Richard and Waeel. We trained together and hopefully we will be able to enjoy every bit of it. In the picture I depicted the track of my first day. I have the ambition to start from the doorstep of my house!

Do not forget my fundraiser: https://gofund.me/ae7d4661




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Munda Biddi adventure for "Vivere per Amare"

It's classic, not plastic