Munda Biddi adventure for "Vivere per Amare"

I've decided to take on the incredible journey of riding the Munda Biddi trail from Perth to Albany (~1100km) from 15/4! But this adventure is about more than just the thrill of the ride.

I have been preparing for weeks for this and only now I decided to dedicate this journey to my cousin Gianluca Latini, who left us far too soon 12 years ago due to a rare endocrine tumor, at only 39. I hope this ride will help honor his memory and raise awareness about endocrine and neuroendocrine diseases.

I've set up a GoFundMe page to support the association established in Gianluca's name, 'Vivere per amare - Gianluca Latini' (Live to Love). Every contribution helps, no matter the size. If you'd like to join me in making a difference, here's the link: https://gofund.me/ae7d4661
Thank you all for your support and encouragement on this meaningful journey! Together, let's ride for a cause.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The adventure starts tomorrow

It's classic, not plastic