The Great Bike Ride Presented by the City of Perth

Last Sunday I took part to "The Great Bike Ride" around the Swan River in Perth with some colleagues.
It was a 53 km long race and I did not take it really seriously, but it was very well organised and safe. My final result was very bad, in fact my final position was the 1500th. I can not complain after a three month stop caused by my back pain and my sciatica.
During the race I was together with my colleague Carsten, as usual I forgot the bottle and Carsten pointed a place where I could take some water. Unfortunately there were just two kids that were not part of the organization but they were selling some water with the addition of some "gatorade" or something like that. I did not have my wallet with me and I could only exchange my muesli bar for a glass of water :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Munda Biddi adventure for "Vivere per Amare"

The adventure starts tomorrow

It's classic, not plastic